"Think simple’ as my old master used to say" - Frank Lloyd Wright
First, to help our clients build a subscriber base. Secondly, to help them engage with these subscribers. We constantly keep challenging ourselves on how we can improve and improvise on these two fundamental building blocks. As a part of our first attempt, we are excited to roll out our 1 Click Subscription Process which allows websites on HTTP protocol to reduce the subscription process from 2 steps to 1 step, boosting their subscription rate substantially.
Understanding 1 Click Web Push Subscription
1 Click Web Push Subscription Subscription essentially allows you to take the subscription consent from the user on the landing page itself. The experience is exactly like that of any HTTPS protocol. The user journey remains simple and intuitive. The subscriber confirmation prompt leads to more aware subscribers. The subscription prompt could be further tweaked and customized accordingly.
- Sounds great. I am an existing user. Can I also start using iZooto 1-Click Solution? What happens to my older subscribers?
- Yes absolutely, if you're already using iZooto 2-click process, you can simply write to us at firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com to get it configured for your website. Older subscribers would be untouched and would remain with the site even after migration.
- Hmm. What about a new website property ?
- New HTTP website property will have 1-click process enabled by default.
All the HTTP Properties can be migrated.
- What exactly needs to be done to implement this solution ?
- HTTP websites can sign-up on iZooto.com and get started with one-click solution.
- Is this time taking ?
- Not at all, existing customers can request us for setting it up and rest is on us, 1-click set-up hardly takes 15 minutes for configuration.
- Okay. I love this and I want to migrate to iZooto now. How do I go about it ?
- If you're using any other push notification service and want to move existing subscriber base as well, you need to ensure that consents were taken on your domain/sub-domain and you used your own GCM project id and Server API keys for taking consents on Chrome.
Superb. Here is a detailed post that will walk you through the migration process step by step.
- Where do I get started ?
- Sign-up on iZooto.com now to get started.
P.S - Shout out to @Arun for his support, willingness and patience.