Hope you've already generated the iZooto SDK for your site and have the integration instructions with you. Now take the next step with this .Net Web Push Integration Guide start sending web push notification to your web users.
For HTTP Sites-
Please note that the step mentioned below are not required for HTTP sites as it doesn't involve placing izooto.html and service-worker.js files at root directory.
For HTTPS Sites-
For HTTPS sites, we require customers to place izooto.html , service-worker.js files at root directory and place a js tag on all the pages. In order to enable the js tag to access this izooto.html file on .net framework, you will have to add json MIME type in the .net configuration. You may follow the below steps in order to set json mime map for your website:
Method 1 : Through IIS MANAGER:
1. Open IIS manager (By typing IIS manager in Search)
2. In IIS manager browse to your server.
3. Locate Mime Types.
4. Double click MimeType and click "add".
5. Add file name extension as "json" and MIME type as "application/json".
6. Hit OK and you are done.
Method 2: Through applicationhost.config file-
1. Locate this file applicationhost.config it is by default located in C:\Users\<User Name>\Documents\IISExpress\config directory.
2. Open this file and locate this tag line.
and add this line in under this tag
<mimeMap fileExtension=".json" mimeType="application/json" />
3. Save the file and RESTART IIS and you are done.
With these steps you have successfully integrated with iZooto web push notification for your websites. Hope this '.Net Web Push Integration Guide' was helpful for you.
Should you have any query, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be happy to assist you with the integration process.
Sign up on iZooto and start growing and engaging your audience. 2 Weeks Free Trial